2020 CCCA Scholarship Awards- May 1st, 2020
The Colorado County Clerks Association has established a scholarship fund to aid outstanding high school seniors who are residents of Colorado in furthering their education at any university, college, junior college, or technical institution. Regional one-time scholarships are awarded in the amount of $1,000 or $500 to seniors. Selection is based on a minimum 3.25 grade point average (GPA), participation in extracurricular, community and service activities and demonstrated financial need. This year we awarded $7000.00 in aid.
It was a very competitive year for applications with many qualified and accomplished students. We are pleased to announce the following awardees:
- Marissa Martinez, Adams County
- Jamie Fortunato, Larimer County
- Jacquelyn Teteris, Jefferson County
- Jaden Nicole Sherfick, Cheyenne County
- Maura Smith, Prowers County
- Amelia Tonnesen, Fremont County
- Tristen Marie Haus, Gunnison County
- Rowan Finn Mott, Eagle County
- Julia McCarthy, Routt County
The 2021 CCCA Scholarship Application will be posted in January 2021.