The Colorado County Clerks Association has established a scholarship fund to aid outstanding high school seniors who are residents of Colorado in furthering their education at any university, college, junior college, or technical institution. Regional one-time scholarships are awarded in the amount of $1,000 or $500 to seniors. Selection is based on a minimum 3.25 grade point average (GPA), participation in extracurricular, community and service activities and demonstrated financial need.
2019 Scholarship Winners
- Connor Buchanan, the University of Colorado, Washington County Clerk Annie Kunz
- Alyssah Ewing, Colorado Mesa University, Lincoln County Clerk Corinne Lengel
- Molly Neten, Regis University, Moffat County Clerk Tammy Raschke
- Lizzy Riveria-Delgadillo, Regis University, Garfield County Clerk Jean Alberico
- Sarah Peters, University of Colorado at Boulder, Larimer County Clerk Angela Myers
- Ellianna Lederman, Arizona State University, Douglas County Clerk Merlin Klotz
- April Cardenas Borrego, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder County Clerk Molly Fitzpatrick
- Taeylor Samora, Arizona State University, Montezuma County Clerk Kim Percell
- Shania Maestas, Adams State University, Alamosa County Clerk Melanie Woodward
The county clerks received many applications across the state in a very competitive process. Thank you to all the extremely qualified students that applied.
The 2020 CCCA Scholarship Application will be posted in at the end of the year.
For questions, contact Pam Anderson, Executive Director at CCCAExecutiveDirector@gmail.com